Oil is important to the engine as blood is to the heart. Oil contains a variety of additives, it can protect the engine’s parts effectively, to ensure the engine normal operation.
· Lubrication: The main function of oil is lubrication, which forms an oil film on the metal parts surface of the engine and reduces wear on the metal surface.
· Cleaning: Decompose the sludge and deposits generated during engine running and keep the interior of the engine clean.
· Anti-rust: Neutralize the acidified substances generated during the engine’s use and form a rust-proof anti-corrosion layer to prevent rust and corrosion of metal parts due to oxidation.
· Sealing: seal the gap between the piston and the cylinder, so that the fuel burns fully and improves the fuel efficiency.
· Cooling: Disperses the high temperatures generated by engine wear and protects all parts of the engine.
During the action of lubricating oil, additives are gradually consumed, and the pollutants produced by combustion are mixed with engine oil to produce sludge and sediment. Over time, this dirt will not only accelerate the engine wear but also cause engine corrosion and poor heat dissipation. as a result of. Therefore, we reminded the timely replacement of engine oil is the best care for the engine.
Oil replacement cycle
When buying a car, the car manufacturers will attach a car maintenance manual with the car. The manual lists the oil change intervals and the oil change intervals. Most cars are between 5000-10000 kilometers. In general, the required oil change mileage should be changed. For some high-grade vehicles, oil change prompts will occur when the oil mileage is reached.
In actual driving, road conditions, vehicle conditions, and oil quality all affect the oil change intervals. If you are driving in urban areas for a long time, frequent car start-ups will aggravate engine wear and accelerate oil pollution, so you must shorten the oil change intervals.
The owner can regularly check the oil condition of the car and use a dipstick to dip a little oil on his finger. If the oil is black, very thin, and contains gravel, the oil at this time is deteriorating and he must be replaced immediately.
Oil replacement and replacement of three filters（Engine Oil Filters, Fuel Filters, Air Filters）
The function of the machine filter is to filter various impurities in the engine oil to prevent impurities from causing wear to the engine. If the filter is not replaced for a long time, the machine filter will be partially blocked due to dirt, and the pollutants will directly flow into the engine and increase the wear of the machine; Only replacing the engine oil without replacing the machine filter, the contaminated engine oil remaining in the old machine filter will re-enter the oil circulation. Therefore, the expert emphasizes that the machine filter should be replaced every time the oil is changed.
In addition to the regular replacement of the filter, the fuel filter (steam filter) and the air filter (air filter) must be replaced on a regular basis. The general replacement standard is to change the steam filter every 20,000 km, and replace air filter every 10,000 km.