62 mm (D) x 197 mm(H) (D: diameter, H: height) Use: Removing oil-based paint
Why buy this product?
- Removes multiple layers
- Professional grade & Fast-acting
- Safe for the user, substrate, and environment
- Formulated without methylene chloride and is non-carcinogenic
- Non-corrosive to common metals
- A powerful, industrial-strength remover
- Wide range of applications, remove latex and oil-based paint, varnish, lacquer, etc.
- Clean the surface without dust and stain; wear gloves.
- Shake the paint remover well before use.
- Spray paint remover directly to the surface.
- Rinsing with water or wipe with a cloth.
Note: This product will erode some plastics, plexiglas, and other materials. Always test an inconspicuous area first when using on unknown material
- KEEP PAINT REMOVER OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN!
- It contains under pressure! Store at room temperature. Do not puncture, incinerate, or expose to heat above 55℃.
- Irritation to the skin and eyes, please stand in a ventilated place to avoid contaminating the skin and eyes.
1. Can this remove lacquer?
Yes, it can. You should always test it on an inconspicuous area first when using it on an unknown material.
2. Will this remove paint that is on wood?
Yes. Be sure however do use THIS® or other synthetic stripper pads and NOT STEEL WOOL, as the latter may chemically interact with the stripper, darkening the wood.
3. Will this work to remove polyurethane from wood but not the stain?
Clean the surface without dust and stain before spray to the object surface. Always test an inconspicuous area first when using it on an unknown material.
4. What is the recommended temperature range for using this product?
It contains under pressure! Store at room temperature. Do not puncture, incinerate, or expose to heat above 55℃. Please use it in dry ventilation place and wear, It’s best to wear gloves and masks.
5. Will this work for bike paint?
Absolutely yes, If you unknown the material, You should always test it on an inconspicuous area first when using it on an unknown material.